Why You Should Attend
Even before COVID-19, boards were grappling with ever changing expectations and responsibilities, including oversight of complex operational issues, risk management, board succession, audit committee oversight, executive compensation, disclosure and responsiveness to and communication with shareholders pressing different concerns. In addition, new laws and regulations, and pressure from institutional shareholders, have put new requirements on companies and on boards. Looking forward, what additional changes can boards expect to face? At this renowned Institute, leading corporate governance experts — directors, government officials, corporate counsel, and consultants — will share their perspectives on successfully navigating COVID-19, meeting enhanced D&I expectations, the fast-changing regulatory environment, and the steps boards will want to consider to meet these ever changing expectations and pressures.
What You Will Learn
• GDPR, Cybersecurity and Beyond: The Board’s Role in Overseeing Privacy and Data Security
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE
• Companies Take the Lead -- Shareholder Relationships, Activist Attacks and Stewardship
• Criminal and regulatory enforcement concerns for corporate directors: What should they be focused on and how should they handle allegations of corporate misconduct?
• Emergency Topics: How Boards Should Adjust on the fly
• ESG Issues for Directors
• Comp Committees in the New Normal