Why You Should Attend
Negotiating Real Estate Deals 2020 features the nation’s most well-known and respected real estate lawyers, ready to share battle-tested tips and techniques for negotiating your most complex real estate transactions. Part lecture, part discussion, this program delivers the type of informative interactive segments that skillfully blend prepared presentations with spontaneous audience engagement.
What You Will Learn
- Front-row view of the real estate market in 2020
- Purchase agreements-what really matters before closing the deal
- Structure and utilize Joint Ventures for real estate transactions
- LIBOR phase-out: drafting provisions in lending agreements
- Effectively negotiate key terms in office sharing arrangements
- SPEs as co-working tenants
- Know your ethical obligations and minimize risk of liability
Who Should Attend
Real estate and finance professionals who want to learn the strategies and practice skills needed to handle complex, high-value real estate deals.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE