Why You Should Attend
As the economy shifts and the legislature, SEC, and shareholders respond, the design, implementation and disclosure of executive compensation undergoes continual change. At this program, experts in the area – from major corporations, the SEC, the IRS and shareholder activist groups, as well as from leading law and consulting firms – will lead you through the emerging best practices and the current reactions to the changing landscape.
What You Will Learn
- Hear updates on the latest pay trends
- Gain an understanding of M&A and change-in-control issues
- Explore current topics regarding executive contracts
- Learn the latest SEC and ISS developments
- Get best practices to avoid 409A pitfalls and mastering corrections
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for private practitioners, in-house corporate counsel, employee benefit consultants, service providers and compensation managers and consultants.
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE