Why You Should Attend
All attorneys must be cognizant of the ethical requirements of practicing law, and in particular, they should be aware of the particular ethical pitfalls that exist within their practice area. At this program, an expert faculty will review and provide practical guidance on current ethical issues faced by attorneys working in banking and financial services. Topics will include attorney-client privilege issues, whistle blower remedies, relevant and timely issues currently facing practicing attorneys in banking and financial services today, and more.
What You Will Learn
- Confidentiality and attorney-client privilege issues when representing banking and financial services clients
- Ethical issues in internal investigations
- As corporate counsel, what are your whistle blower remedies?
- Current ethical issues involving conflicts of interest, multiple representation, and “no contact” rules
- How to represent clients facing parallel investigations
- What is your exposure as a lawyer to civil and regulatory liability?
Who Should Attend
All attorneys in the banking and financial services industry should attend this program.
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE