This popular two-day program is a must for ERISA and benefits practitioners. Our experienced faculty of leading ERISA attorneys will discuss a broad array of topics, including regulatory updates, evolving trends in the offering of investment products and services, the latest issues affecting both financial institutions and plan sponsors, priorities affecting health and welfare plans, trends in asset management, updates on ERISA litigation and DOL enforcement priorities as well as issues relating to pension de-risking and corporate transactions . Legal ethics is also included.
Who Should Attend
This program is appropriate for attorneys, human resources practitioners, and other professionals who work in the areas of employee benefits and retirement plan services.
What You Will Learn
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE
- Review regulatory updates
- Explore issues affecting financial institutions and other service providers
- Address priorities affecting health and welfare plans
- Learn about trends in asset management
- Understand the legal risks affecting plan sponsors
- Get the latest tips on M&A transactional practice, litigation and DOL enforcement
- Examine pension de-risking
Two Day Program - Event Schedule on PLI Website