Why You Should Attend
Employment law is no longer a local issue. Global employers demand global solutions. To begin with, multinationals must grapple with often conflicting standards for hiring, retaining, disciplining, and terminating employees.
Multinationals also require coordinated global policies on time management, diversity and pay equity, and internal investigations as well. In addition, employment law professionals are more frequently called upon to assist their multinational clients and employers on cross-border acquisitions and divestitures, and the labor and employment laws that may either help or hinder those plans.
This program brings together highly experienced and sophisticated practitioners, in-house counsel, and senior human resources executives from around the world. They will present, in a practical way, how best to advise the multinational employer, HR professional and employee on these critical issues and more.
What You Will Learn
- Global #metoo and discrimination across borders
- Different legal standards for workplace restructurings across borders
- Working with unions and works councils across borders
- Global diversity and pay equity considerations for multinational corporations
- Technology, privacy and employee monitoring
- Cross-border investigations: What happens when employees and employers act badly?
Earn one hour of Ethics credit exploring ethical challenges associated with government audits and investigations
Who Should Attend
General counsel and outside counsel for U.S. and overseas-based multinationals, in-house international and labor counsel, and human resources executives.
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE