Why You Should Attend
Whether you are new to the field, seeking a quick refresher, or if your law practice only touches upon employment law issues, this jam-packed employment law primer is designed for you. An expert faculty will lead you through the major statutes, regulations and case law governing the employer/employee relationship and offer practical pointers ranging from hiring to firing and everything in between.
What You Will Learn
- Best practices for navigating the employee hiring process
- The basics behind retaliation and whistleblowing claims
- Discrimination and harassment law in the workplace
- The most common wage/hour concerns and litigation trends
- ADA, FMLA and accommodation fundamentals
- Key ethical considerations in conducting effective workplace investigations
Special Features: Earn up to one full hour of Ethics credit
Credit Available: CLE, CPD and HRCI HR Recertification
Who Should Attend: This program is designed for attorneys and human resources professionals at all levels, including those who are new to the employment law arena or seeking a refresher.
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE