Why You Should Attend
Corporate governance provides the framework within which directors and officers must operate in fulfilling their responsibilities. In-house and outside advisers are called on to provide day-to-day counseling and to address crisis situations in the corporate governance context. Our program will both highlight the fast-moving market and legal and regulatory developments that directors, officers and their advisers face, as well as provide practical guidance as to how to address them.
What You Will Learn
• Latest governance trends for each key board committee, including how to deal with current hot topics
– Latest thinking on board refreshment and diversity
– Enhanced clawback policies
– Risk oversight of cybersecurity
– one at the top and the #MeToo movement
– A swarm of new accounting standards and an entirely new PCAOB
• Preparing boards and management for increasingly demanding shareholder engagement
• Earn one hour of Ethics credit
• Featured Speaker: SEC Commissioner Robert J. Jackson, Jr.
Who Should Attend: This program is designed for experienced corporate and securities attorneys with responsibility for advising officers, directors and other senior company officials on their governance matters and issues, as well as for directors and officers themselves.
Program Level: Update
Intended Audience: This program is designed for experienced corporate and securities governance attorneys, officers, directors, senior company officials and allied professionals.
Prerequisites: A background in or an interest in advising officers, directors and other senior company officials on their governance matters and related issues.
Advanced Preparation: None
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE