Why You Should Attend
Managing a nonprofit organization has become increasingly complex as nonprofits are under heightened scrutiny to account for their management and fiduciary practices. This program is designed to examine federal and state laws and regulations affecting nonprofits, as well as new challenges and practical solutions for overcoming those challenges. The program is for attorneys interested in learning more about nonprofit law, as well as those who concentrate on such issues as a substantial part of their practice.
What You Will Learn
- Tax law compliance issues
- Common challenges faced by public charities and private foundations
- Issues related to cause marketing and corporate sponsorships
- Intellectual property issues that may arise when advising nonprofit organizations
- Nonprofit formation and start-up issue
Who Should Attend: The program is valuable for in-house counsel at nonprofit organizations, attorneys who serve on boards of directors, and attorneys who work with (or who are interested in working with) nonprofit organizations.
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: Attorneys and other professionals who work with nonprofit organizations.
Prerequisites: A background or interest in working with nonprofit organizations.
Advanced Preparation: None
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE