Why You Should Attend
In recent years, the government has focused on compliance professionals and in-house counsel, the gatekeepers who are tasked with identifying corporate misconduct. This program is designed for both gatekeepers and lawyers who represent them and will feature experienced in-house and outside counsel, chief compliance officers and government officials who will use hypotheticals to discuss a variety of topics concerning the responsibilities and conduct of gatekeepers and provide practical advice dealing with the government’s increased policing of the activities of gatekeepers.
What You Will Learn
- The inherent risks and responsibilities of gatekeepers
- How to identify “red flags” and respond to them adequately
- What limitations exist on privilege in the compliance area
- How to defend a gatekeeper under investigation
- How the government thinks of the gatekeeper role
- Takeaways from recent gatekeeper investigations
Who Should Attend
This program will be of interest to in-house counsel, compliance professionals and outside lawyers who represent them.
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE