Why You Should Attend
Every year, this popular program delivers a balanced blend of best practices when conducting internal investigations, along with expert analysis of the most recent concerns impacting how lawyers approach investigations. Whether the attorney in question is conducting the investigation herself, seeking outside counsel to conduct it on her client’s behalf or even representing the government in an investigation, all perspectives in an investigation – including the client’s - are discussed, with special attention paid to gray areas where ethical pit falls may emerge.
What You Will Learn
- Ethical issues and best practices when conducting investigations
- Conflict of interest issues in the representation and interview of company employees
- Issues arising in international internal investigations
- Privilege issues arising from cooperation with the government
- Recent trends in government agency approaches to internal investigations, cooperation and waiver of privilege
Who Should Attend
Attorneys who want to learn about legal ethical and practice concerns when conducting internal investigations should find this program informative.
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE