Why You Should Attend
Our faculty features experienced, expert faculty, including general counsel from leading law firms, who are prepared to discuss how conflicts of interest may arise in practice along with relevant ethical considerations and practical takeaways. The program will engage audience members with real-world conflicts scenarios and prompt attendees to respond to how they would navigate the potential conflicts before them.
What You Will Learn
- Recent decsisions and developments in conflict of interest law
- The applicable New York Rules of Professional Conduct – their relationship to the American Bar Association Model Rules
- Using the Rules, identifying a conflict
- Determining whether a conflict may be waived and developing an effective waiver
- Best practices based upon ethics and disciplinary opinions
Audience polling questions based on realistic conflicts scenarios
Who Should Attend
All attorneys seeking to learn about ethical issues stemming from conflicts of interest should find this program helpful.
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE