Why You Should Attend
In Writing for Transactional Lawyers you will learn principles of effective writing and drafting to enhance your transactional practice. Particular emphasis will be given to the perspectives of the end users: your clients and those who litigate commercial disputes.
What You Will Learn
- Crisp and clear drafting techniques, including the use of “Plain English”
- Tailoring your writing to suit different purposes and circumstances; making words and numbers work; capturing all foreseeable future events and addressing all unforeseeable events
- What your clients want to see their counsel do differently
- Writing and related issues that are unique to in-house counsel
- How your transactional writing can affect the outcome of disputes/litigation
Who Should Attend
This program will benefit all transactional attorneys who need to improve their writing and drafting skills.
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE