Why You Should Attend
This program, designed for employment law practitioners and human resources professionals at all levels, brings together prominent practitioners from the management and plaintiffs’ bars, in-house counsel, an FEP Agency Commissioner, as well as current and recently retired members of the judiciary, to analyze and provide practical guidance on the latest developments in the employment discrimination arena. In addition to providing critical updates on recent developments in the law, our expert faculty will offer their respective perspectives on addressing potential employment discrimination issues in the workplace proactively, as well as in litigation.
What You Will Learn
- New laws and new rulings that can affect the advice you give, the strategies you choose, and the settlements you propose
- Disabilities discrimination and workplace accommodation update
- Spotlight on sex discrimination law, including a sexual harassment update
- What judges think about lawyers’ approaches to litigating employment discrimination claims
- Practical tips on handling discovery and trial tactics
- Advice to employer and employee representatives on counseling clients
- Discrimination trends and the experts’ future predictions
- Earn one full hour of Ethics credit
- Transitional credit available, including up to one hour of Professional Skills credit
Credit Available: CLE, CPD and HRCI HR Recertification
Who Should Attend
Any attorney or human resources professional who advises or represents employers, employees, labor unions or government, or who has judicial/arbitral/mediator responsibility will benefit from attending this program.
To Register Click Here