Why You Should Attend
Experienced faculty will examine significant developments in education law and policy, as well as the implications of these developments for your clients.
What You Will Learn
- The most recent Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) and Section 504 decisions and significant issues impacting special education practice
- Practical issues, strategies, and pitfalls when litigating and appealing special education matters
- What counts as an education record
- School speech controversies in today’s climate
- Mobile lawyering and ethical considerations
Who Should Attend
This program, offering practical guidance and covering the latest legal developments, is valuable for school law attorneys, impartial hearing officers, and agency and school district administrators, as well as parents interested in learning about the unique issues arising in school law.
***Scholarships are available to attend this program. For more information and to apply, please use the following link: https://www.pli.edu/emktg/Scholarship_Application.pdf.
To Register Click Here