Session #4: Workplace Audits and Investigations
Employers can avoid a lot of drama and expense by conducting self-audits of the workplace.
The following is discussed in this session:
- Preventative audits employers can do to mitigate audit fallout
- Fines and damages
- I-9 audits and DOT audits
- Discussion of tips and techniques for responding to unemployment claims
Materials obtained through this course:
- Reference links to state unemployment offices and any employer guidance information for unemployment claim
- PowerPoint training on how to properly complete I-9s, as well as resource links to guidance documents for I-9 and DOT audits
To register for all 6 sessions with discounted pricing, click here.
Click here to download the series brochure