A Practical Approach to Technology Core Competence: What you Don’t Know Can Hurt You: Technology & Litigation
This program will provide practical and approachable tips that can be easily implemented into your daily practice - and help you avoid problems that could negatively affect your life. Attendees will leave with an enhanced and useful understanding of the good, the bad and the ugly side of technology. What you don't know can absolutely hurt you!
- Finding Information via Social Media, and how to use it as evidence
- The use and ethics of Artificial Intelligence
- What you should & shouldn't do during E-Discovery
- Duty to Preserve/ESI retention policies
- Inadvertent disclosure, protective orders and claw back agreements
- Spoliation of Evidence
Sponsored by the Chester Family Professionalism Fund of the Columbus Bar Foundation.
Click here to download the course brochure.