A Practical Approach to Technology Core Competence: What you Don’t Know Can Hurt You: Technology & Ethics
This program will provide practical and approachable tips that can be easily implemented into your daily practice - and help you avoid problems that could negatively affect your life. Attendees will leave with an enhanced and useful understanding of the good, the bad and the ugly side of technology. What you don't know can absolutely hurt you!
- Why do We Care about Technology Core Competence?
- The Duty of Technical Competence – Ignore At Your Peril
- Real World Consequences of Technical Incompetence
- Naivete and Ignorance are No Defense
- How does Your Competency Measure Up?
Sponsored by the Chester Family Professionalism Fund of the Columbus Bar Foundation.
Click here to download the course brochure.