Taught by a faculty of top practitioners, you will be given an overview of the fundamentals of domestic practice, including:
- The Top 10 Domestic Relations Cases Every Lawyer Must Know
- Working with Clients
- Discovery for Family Law Practitioners
- Temporary Orders and Pre-Trial Practice
- Marital vs. Separate Property
- 10 Professionalism Rules Necessary for Ethical Practice of Family Law
For new attorneys and seasoned practitioners alike, the information you will receive in this incredible program is invaluable. Cost for this program is just $100 and includes lunch.
Click here to download the course brochure.
This CLE is also being sponsored by the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association whose members will receive special promotional CBA pricing.