Through its partnership with the Columbus Bar Association, the Women Lawyers of Franklin County strives to enhance and advance the career of women legal professionals by providing opportunities for professional development, social connections, networking and quality of life.
Women Lawyers of Franklin County is an active organization offering central Ohio attorneys a variety of benefits:
- Monthly luncheon events focusing on topics unique to women lawyers.
- Dining Circle Initiative, a mentoring and networking program which brings together 8 to 10 women with varying professional backgrounds who meet once a month during the program year over breakfast, lunch, drinks or dinner.
- Networking opportunities designed to promote women in the profession through social events, interaction with local judges, and professional development.
- Quarterly newsletter highlighting WLFC activities and members
- An active listserv with timely information about upcoming activities and opportunities
These women lawyers were named 2013 Ohio Super Lawyers and were featured in the January 2013 edition of Columbus Monthly. They also happen to be members of the Columbus Bar Association.