1. CLE Easy Pass holders can register for CLE online, by using our printed catalog registration form, or by calling 614/221.4112 and asking for the CLE department. If you call us, please be sure to mention that you are a CLE Easy Pass holder.
2. CLE Easy Pass holders must register in advance for programs to ensure that we will have appropriate materials and space available for all who attend. If you register at the door, a $15 on-site registration fee will apply. Please register in advance to ensure you will be able to use all 12 hours available to you.
3. Cancellation Penalty: CLE Easy Pass holders must submit cancellations in writing, at least 24 hours prior to a seminar. Failure to do so will result in a deduction from member’s CLE Easy Pass hours of 50% of the advertised CLE hours for that particular seminar. Cancellation notices can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 614/221.4850.
4. CLE Easy Pass hours must be used by June 30, 2013. Any unused hours will be forfeited and may not be carried over.
5. CLE Easy Pass hours are non-transferrable.
6. Your CLE Easy Pass entitles you to 12 hours of Columbus Bar CLE programming* at the Bar anytime between July 1, 2012 and June 30, 2013. *Some CLE programs are excluded, including, but not limited to Bankruptcy Institute, Probate Institute, Solo & Small Firm Conference, Real Property Institute and online CLE.