Practising Law Institute Webcast: Ethics for Government Lawyers 2013
|Date: ||Fri, Mar 8, 2013 2:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Type: ||Continuing Legal Education|
|Location: ||CBA Offices
175 South 3rd St., Ste. 1100
Columbus, OH 43215|
Webcast sponsored by Practising Law Institute (PLI) out of New York, NY.
Columbus Bar Association is the Groupcast location in Columbus.
- The scope and application of the attorney-client privilege in the public sector
- Ethics rules that apply to government lawyers
- Understanding who the client is
- The interaction between ethics rules and other regulations that affect government lawyers
- Transitioning between the private and public sectors
March 8, 2013, 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Click here for more information and to register. This will take you to PLI New York's website.
Select Columbus, OH Groupcast as your Location.
PLI New York will report up to the maximum available Ohio CLE Hours.
Ohio CLE Hours: Pending 2.0 Ethics CLE Hours