Practising Law Institute Webcast:Ethics for Corporate Lawyers
|Date: ||Wed, Feb 20, 2013 3:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Type: ||Continuing Legal Education|
|Location: ||CBA Offices
175 South 3rd St., Ste. 1100
Columbus, OH 43215|
Webcast sponsored by Practising Law Institute (PLI) out of New York, NY.
Columbus Bar Association is the Groupcast location in Columbus.
- New developments in multijurisdictional practice issues (including the interplay and disparity of various state ethics rules, different enforcement regimes, interplay between U.S. rules and international rules)
- Current issues relating to multiple representation
- Virtual law offices, ethical screens, and outsourcing
- Recent developments involving conflict of interest
- Whistleblower remedies for corporate counsel
- Dangers to corporate counsel in civil discovery
- New developments in confidentiality, the attorney-client privilege, and the attorney work-product doctrine (including disclosure obligations to third parties, the status of government pressure to waive, selective waiver, and inadvertent waiver)
- Lawyers’ exposure to civil liability
February 20, 2013: 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Click here for more information and to register. This will take you to PLI New York.
Select Columbus, OH Groupcast as your Location.
PLI New York will report up to the maximum available Ohio CLE Hours.
Ohio CLE Hours: 2.0 Ethics CLE Hours