1. McGee Brown to Join Ohio Supreme Court
2. Congress: Lawyers Exempt from 'Red Flags Rule'
3. Out-of-State Attorney Changes Occur in January
4. Developing Women Leaders: Five Factors that Matter
5. Name These CBA Members to Win an iPad!
6. New Courthouse Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony Recap
7. What is Special About this Dog?
8. Et Cetera
1. Columbus Bar Names New Executive Director
2. Maureen O’Connor to Become First Female Chief Justice of the Ohio Supreme Court
3. Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Courthouse Planned
4. '525,' Franklin County's New Number
5. Congratulations, New Ohio Attorneys!
6. Gala 2011 to Feature The Second City
7. Healthcare Reform: Over-the-Counter Medications
8. November 20 is Last Day for Holiday Book Drive
9. Email Scams Targeting Attorneys
10. Et Cetera
1. Columbus Bar Guide to Ohio Courts Now Online
2. Voter Information for Judicial Elections
3. Legal Aid for Arts and Artists
4. Trial Skills Institute on November 12
5. Brown, Voinovich Announce Nomination Process
6. U.S. Supreme Court Now Releasing Audio Weekly
7. ABA's Formal Ethics Opinion on Lawyer Websites
8. Et Cetera
1. Remembering Chief Justice Moyer
2. How to Avoid Guardianships (and When Not To)
3. The Need for Wellness Incentives
4. Facebook and the Law
5. Real Life Practice: You CAN Make it Rain, Part 1
6. Help Us Provide 5,000 Meals to Central Ohio Families
7. Spring Events in Columbus - for Kids and Adults Alike
8. Have You Seen Us Lately?
9. Et Cetera