1. Important Notice Regarding UHC Benefit Plans
2. Preventive Health Care Benefits
3. Franklin County Courthouse Developments
4. Election 2008
5. Did You Know?
6. In Case of an Emergency...
7. Free Internet Research Tools
8. Building a Diverse Community of Lawyers in Columbus
9. It's Not Too Late to Set Yourself Apart
10. Thankful Thoughts
11. Thankful Thoughts... Part 2
12. Strength in Numbers
13. Volunteers Needed
1. Trust Accounts in the Great Comeuppance of Ought Eight
2. Storm Damage and Property Taxes
3. Job #1 for Every Beginning Associate
4. Election Day is Right Around the Corner
5. How Well Do You Know the CBA Board of Governors?
6. Maximize the Utility of Your Smartphone
7. Experts Reveal E-mail Nightmares, Safety Tips
8. Social Network... Working
9. Surfing with the CBA
10. What's Your Sign?
11. Group Health Insurance Made Easy
12. New Member Benefit: Web & Graphic Design
1. Financial Markets Crisis Resource Center
2. Bad Economic Times Can Provide a Profitable Perspective For Your Practice
3. Slash Your Technology Budget and Technology Headaches
3. The Sky is Falling
4. Put Yourself in Your Client’s Shoes
5. Is Your Money Safe?
6. Is Your Bank Sound?
7. What's the Impact on Columbus Law Firms?
8. If You Think The Economy is Troubled, What Are You Doing To Help Your Business?
1. Storm Damage?
2. Marketing Legal Services in a Down Economy
3. Geek Speak: Surfing the Web for Evidentiary Gems
4. Ohio BMV Update
5. Work Smarter with Your Cool New Handheld
6. New Lawyer Success
7. Chief Justice's Speech Highlights Beauty of the Law
8. Supreme Court Seeks Public Comment
9. Outsourcing Legal Services Abroad
10. Riding the Bus: It's Not That Bad
11. Bar Insurance Services Enhanced
13. Local Documentarian Featured on The History Channel
14. Looking to Cut Costs? Order Office Supplies Online for Less
1. Survey Says!
2. Mileage Rates for Court-Appointed Cases
3. Supreme Court Seeks Public Comment on Proposed Rule Changes
4. New Lawyers Fall Calendar
5. Geek Speak: Dictation\Transcription
6. Work-Life Balance
7. Make Your Vote Count: Election Law Issues
8. Great Downtown Lunch Spots
9. An Interview with Rich Simpson
10. Pedal Power for Attorneys
11. Brown v. Board of Education: Essays by Bar Members
12. Ten Easy Ways to Stretch Your Healthcare Dollars
1. Welcome, New Committee Chairs!
2. New Huntington Mortgage Benefit for Columbus Bar Members
3. Ten Lessons a Young Lawyer Must Learn...
4. Geek Speak: Look Out! Someone is Watching You...
5. Award-Winning Legal Blogs
6. Who Will Take Care of My Clients When I Can't?
7. Creating an Exit Strategy
8. Study Shows Supplements ‘Flounder’ in Preventing Stroke
1. Welcome to Columbus Bar News Bytes!
2. Estate Planning for First Responders
3. Columbus Bar Tech Fair 2008
4. Geek Speak: Is the iPhone Ready for Prime Time with Lawyers?
5. Foundation Gala 2008
6. 2008-2009 Board of Governors Candidates
7. Multiple Sites Now Make Case Law Available Free