April 15, 2011
Probate Law Institute 2011: Lineup for Topics, Faculty and Sponsors
Organizers of this year’s Probate Law Institute, Brandon Borgmann and Bradley Wrightsel, are pleased to announce an expert faculty, presenting a broad mix of essential updates on May 5.
Topics and presenters are:
- Charting the Course with the 2010 Tax Relief Act: Robert R. Dunn, Bailey Cavalieri
- Technology and Probate: Paul Unger, Affinity Consulting Group
- Case Law & Legislative Update: Judge Kenneth J. Spicer, Delaware County Probate/Juvenile Court
- Professionalism in Probate: Jay Michael
- E-Filing: What’s ahead in Franklin County: William A. Reddington, Administrative Magistrate, Franklin County Probate Court
- Probate in the Great Recession: Creditors’ Claims, Payouts & Insolvent Estates: Nikki S. Mesnard, Wiles Boyle Burkholder & Bringardner; Samuel A. Peppers III, Dinsmore & Shohl; Mag. William A. Reddington.
The organizers thank the presenters, the CBS Agency, Inc. for sponsoring lunch, and Lexis Nexis for sponsoring at the bronze level.
This is a full day, 6.0 CLE hours, including 1.0 hour Professionalism. For more information, visit www.cbalaw.org/cle or call 614/221.4112. Pre-registration fees are: Member, $220; Non-member, $310; Non-attorney, $160.
2011 Probate Law Institute Sponsors: