January 22, 2010
Real Good Stuff at the Real Property Law Institute, February 4-5
The institute will include one and a half days of comprehensive topics for those involved in real property. In fact, the Institute has received in total approval for 10.5 CLE hours including 1.0 hours of ethics, 10.0 Real Estate CE hours, 7.0 Appraiser CE Hours and 10.0 (Title) Insurance CE Hours.
The cornucopia of topics include:
- Foreclosure Law Potpourri
- Receiverships and Sales of Real Property
- Mortgage and Mechanics' Lien Priority Issues
- Franklin County Foreclosure Mediation Project
- Environmental Court and Its Effect on Real Estate
- Central Ohio Development Update – Gahanna Creekside
- When the Condominium Developer Fails
- Eminent Domain from Landowner’s Perspective
- Conservation Easements and Other Land Protection Tools
- Top Ten TIF Misconceptions – Creating Additional Project Value and Avoiding Costly Mistakes
- Practical Aspects of Real Estate Closings
- Social Media Ethics and Emerging Issues in Real Property
- Commercial Real Estate Financing Update
- Secondary Market Requirements for Condominiums
- RESPA Reform and Real Estate Contracts Update
While the information is plenty to feed the mind, day one includes a lunch sponsored by Old Republic to feed your stomach.
For complete information about the Real Property Law Institute and to view the program, visit www.cbalaw.org/cle. You can also register while there, or call us at 614/221.4112.