October 23, 2009
Sign Up Now for Free Health Screenings
For three days next week, Columbus Bar members will have access to free health screenings, speakers on various topics, and information from various local businesses offering biometric screenings, hearing screenings, foot gait analysis, and massages.
Participants will also have an opportunity to enter a drawing for valuable prizes:
• Wii Fit Bundle – valued at $450 & provided by United Healthcare
• iPod Nike + -- valued at $200 & provided by Willis
• Men’s Rapid 3 or Women’s Dash 3 sport fitness bike—valued at $569 & provided by roll:
• Full Vascular Body Scan – valued at $800 & provided by PrevaHealth
• Gift Certificate for 2 hours of Organizational Services – provided by Organized by L
• $25 gift card – provided by Front Runner
• $40 Gift Certificate for Vitabot – provided by Vitabot
• Gift certificate for 1-hour massage – provided by Interhealth Chiropractic
• Free One-Year Costco Membership – provided by Costco
The more services you take advantage of, the more you increase your chances of winning. For every service or vendor you visit, you will receive a ticket to enter the drawings for these great prizes.
Whether you are interested in running, biking, healthy eating, organizing your life, or just achieving overall mental and physical wellness, there is something here for everyone. The Fall Wellness Fair is a members’ only event free to all Columbus Bar members. (There is a fee to register for the Healthcare Reform seminar on October 28.)
Be sure to check out the leaflet in today’s Daily Reporter for full prize details and a schedule of next week’s events, sponsored by the Columbus Bar, United Healthcare and Willis. You can also view the full schedule online.
All events will take place at the Columbus Bar. Advance registration is required for the luncheons, biometric screenings and Healthcare Reform CLE. Visit www.cbalaw.org/cle to register online.