May 2, 2008
New free legal clinics need volunteers
Lawyers for Justice needs your help in staffing three new area legal clinics. The sooner we have volunteers the quicker our clinics can open. (CLE credit can be provided once there is a substantial number of volunteers).
The mission: Volunteers offer brief advice and referrals to the general public. If you wish to take a case, feel free to do so at your discretion—it is not mandatory. Call She’lia, 614/340.2074, and volunteer for one of the new free legal clinics:
- Number 1: United Methodist Church, 501 E. Broad Street, First Thursday of each month, opens at 4:30
- Number 2: Vineyard Church, 6000 Cooper Rd., Westerville, First Monday of each month, opens at 5:00
- Number 3: First Church of God, 3480 Refugee Rd., First Tuesday of each month, opens at 6:00
We are recruiting for the following clinics:
- Number 4: Mt Olivet, 428 E. Main St., Fourth Thursday of each month, opens at 5:00
- Number 5: All Nations Church, 3330 El Passo Dr., Third Tuesday of each month, opens at 5:00
- Number 6: Christian Assembly, 4099 Karl Rd., Second Monday of each month opens at 5:00
For more information or to volunteer, call She’lia Bolding-Wright, 614/340.2074; or email Shelia@cbalaw.org.