You are cordinally invited to attend the 1st Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Civil Rights Symposium on January 30, 2012 at the Columbus Bar Association.
The event features a full-day symposium and CLE program (6.25 CLE hours) followed by a reception honoring Mayor Michael Coleman, who will receive the Black Law Students Association of Capital University Law School Image Award.
Speakers for the symposium include:
I hope you will join us for this exciting event! To register, please contact Donna Sweet at 614/221.4112 or email@example.com, or register online.
- Sharon Davies, Moritz College of Law
- Ronald H. Lee, U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division
- Kenneth L. Parker, Chief Criminal Division, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Southern District of Ohio
- G. Michael Payton, Executive Director, Ohio Civil Rights Commission
- Charles C. Warner, Porter Wright Morris & Arthur
- Frederick M. Gittes, The Gittes Law Group
- Lori A. Anthony, Section Chief, Civil Rights, Ohio Attorney General
- LeeAnn M. Massucci, Massucci & Kline
- Scot E. Dewhirst, Artz, Dewhirst & Wheeler, LLP
Jill Snitcher McQuain
Executive Director, Columbus Bar Association
January 30, 2013
Columbus Bar offices
175 S. 3rd St., Suite 1100
Columbus, OH 43215
$175 prepaid/$195 day of
$195 prepaid/$215 day of
$115 prepaid/$130 day of
Free (with advanced registration)
This program is
CLE Easy Pass eligible.