Why you should attend
Capital markets are adjusting to a wide range of evolving regulatory standards that affect the way in which offerings are conducted around the world. At the same time, issuers around the world are subject to changing accounting and
corporate governance standards, while market participants navigate new ground in derivative product regulation. Issuers and market participants also face an increasingly active global enforcement environment targeting activities
taking place around the world. This program will provide an update on domestic and international regulatory and market developments, bringing together an engaging group of expert practitioners and senior regulators for an in-depth look at how the U.S. securities laws work in the context of a rapidly evolving global regulatory environment.
What you will learn
Some of the areas this year’s program will cover are:
- The latest developments with global regulatory efforts
- Efforts to promote capital formation through private and public offerings
- Evolving accounting, disclosure and governance standards for issuers
- Current developments with private and public offering practices
- Global regulation of alternative investment vehicles
- Significant changes in global derivatives product regulation
- Securities enforcement in an increasingly global regulatory environment
Who should attend
This program is aimed at in-house attorneys, outside counsel and other professionals involved in securities regulation and capital markets.
PLI Group Discounts
Groups of 4-14 from the same organization, all registering at the same time, for a PLI program scheduled for presentation at the same site, are entitled to receive a group discount. For further discount information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 260-4PLI.
PLI Can Arrange Group Viewing to Your Firm
Contact the Groupcasts Department via email at email@example.com for more details.
All cancellations received 3 business days prior to the program will be refunded 100%. If you do not cancel within the allotted time period, payment is due in full. You may substitute another individual to attend the program at any time.