Why you should attend
Delaware law continues to play a critical role in U.S. corporate and securities law, particularly in today’s challenging and changing business environment. This unique annual program focuses on the important Delaware corporate law developments over the past year and the practical impact on your corporate or legal practice. The very top Delaware corporate law experts from the Delaware judiciary, leading law firms and corporations, and academia, will examine the latest case law and practical trends and share their real-world experiences, insights and advice on the issues of greatest concern to the corporate/securities legal community.
What you will learn
- Recent developments in Delaware law: a two-hour discussion of recent opinions of the Delaware Supreme Court and Court of Chancery by leading Delaware practitioners
- Nuts and bolts of litigation practice in the Delaware Chancery Court: what litigators and transactional attorneys need to know
- Recent developments with LLCs and limited partnerships
- Judges’ Roundtable: “Perspectives on Multi-Jurisdictional Practice”
- Earn one hour of Ethics credit
Who should attend
This program is designed for outside counsel, corporate counsel, corporate directors, corporate committee members, investment bankers, consultants and other professionals who need to know the latest developments and important issues in Delaware corporate law.
PLI Group Discounts
Groups of 4-14 from the same organization, all registering at the same time, for a PLI program scheduled for presentation at the same site, are entitled to receive a group discount. For further discount information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 260-4PLI.
PLI Can Arrange Group Viewing to Your Firm
Contact the Groupcasts Department via email at email@example.com for more details.
All cancellations received 3 business days prior to the program will be refunded 100%. If you do not cancel within the allotted time period, payment is due in full. You may substitute another individual to attend the program at any time.